Parents and guardians can play a pivotal role in a child’s journey towards learning a new skill. With your help, we can encourage more students to create their own apps, and connect them and their efforts to their Member of Congress.
The best way parents can support the Congressional App Challenge is to get their children involved, and to let your Member of Congress know you care about STEM and Computer Science education.
- Follow us on Twitter and help share our tweets: @CongressionalAC
- Share and “Like” our Facebook page: The Congressional App Challenge
- Share the link to our website: http://www.CongressionalAppChallenge.us/
- Share information about the Challenge with your membership and those you know who would be interested in participating.
- Tag relevant social media posts with our hashtag, #Congress4CS
- Announce the Challenge opportunity using the social media samples included in the sections below.