- MentorMint – MentorMint connects students with volunteer mentors who can provide guidance around programming difficulties.
- Libraries Ready to Code – Many libraries around the country are working to provide resources and support for students learning to code. Reach out to your local library to see what programs they provide!
- Follow us on Twitter and help share our tweets: @CongressionalAC
- Share and “Like” our Facebook page: The Congressional App Challenge
- Share the link to our website: http://www.CongressionalAppChallenge.us/
- Share information about the Challenge with your membership and those you know who would be interested in participating.
- Tag relevant social media posts with our hashtag, #Congress4CS
- Announce the Challenge opportunity using the social media samples included in the sections below.